Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a gel form drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men who faced this decease for some reason.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is used for erectile disorders. It restores reduced erectile function, contributing to blood flow to the penis. The mechanism of action is based on the release of nitric oxide in the cavernous bodies at the time of sexual excitement. Free nitric oxide activates the guanylate cyclase enzyme, stimulating an increase in cGMP. It causes relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers of the corpora cavernosa and an increase in blood flow.
Composition and form of release
Active ingredients: sildenafil (50 mg, 100 mg). Kamagra Jelly is available in a jelly form for oral administration.
Kamagra Jelly is used in men with erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain an erection, guaranteeing successful sexual intercourse).
Kamagra Jelly is contraindicated in the following cases:
- allergies/hypersensitivity to sildenafil;
- intolerance of excipients;
- simultaneous use of nitric oxide donor preparations (for example, amyl nitrite) or nitrates;
- in conditions when sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina);
- loss of vision in one eye due to non-arterial anterior ischemic neuropathy of the optic nerve;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- arterial hypotension;
- a recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
- hereditary degenerative changes in the retina (for example, retinitis pigmentosa);
- children under 18 years old.
Pregnancy and lactation
This drug is not intended for use in women.
Dosage and administration
Kamagra Jelly is used oral. For the effective action of this drug, sexual excitement is necessary. The drug is taken an hour before sexual intercourse. The standard single dose is 50 mg (preferably on an empty stomach). The maximum single dose is 100 mg.
Possible symptoms: visual impairment, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, dizziness, nasal congestion.
In case of an overdose, standard supportive measures are offered.
- Neurological disorders: headache, flushing, migraine, ataxia, tremor, weakening reflexes, neuralgia, paresthesia, hypesthesia, depression, fainting, insomnia/drowsiness, dizziness.
- Ophthalmic disorders: visual impairment (hypersensitivity to light, a change in color perception, blurred vision), conjunctivitis, mydriasis, cataracts, hemorrhages in the eyeball, pain in the eyeballs, xerophthalmia.
- Otolaryngological disorders: deafness, tinnitus.
- Respiratory disorders: nasal congestion, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, dyspnea, increased cough, increased sputum, bronchial asthma.
- Cardiovascular disorders: arterial hypotension, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, cardiomyopathy, ECG changes, heart failure, AV block, cerebral vascular thrombosis, cardiac arrest.
- Hematologic disorders: anemia, leukopenia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: glossitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, dry mouth, nausea, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, colitis, gastroenteritis, rectal bleeding.
- Metabolic disorders: thirst, hyperuricemia, hypernatremia, gout, labile diabetes, hyper/hypoglycemia.
- Genitourinary disorders: urinary tract infections, nocturia, cystitis, frequent urination, urinary incontinence, anorgasmia, impaired ejaculation, gynecomastia, genital edema.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: ossalgia, arthritis, myalgia, arthrosis, tendon rupture, myasthenia gravis, synovitis, tendosynovitis.
- Dermatological disorders: contact dermatitis, rash, urticaria, pruritus, herpes simplex, skin ulceration, exfoliative dermatitis, photosensitivity.
- Other: peripheral edema, pain, sweating, chills, shock, allergic reactions.
There are no direct prohibitions on the combination. As clinical studies show, Kamagra and alcohol are compatible. The dosage of alcohol should be moderate. Too much alcohol is guaranteed the reduced effect of the drug. It also may result in severe side effects.