This web page is intended to connect child and family service providers with high-quality professional trainers in the field of child welfare and behavioral health. Click below to view the directory of professional trainers affiliated with OACCA.
Apply to Become an Affiliated Trainer
- Becoming a professional trainer affiliated with OACCA is a great opportunity to connect with potential customers and advance the field of child and family services.
- There are no fees associated with affiliation and OACCA will not be directly involved in marketing, scheduling, payment, or any other aspect of your trainings.
- Affiliated trainers are entitled to register for OACCA-sponsored events at the discounted member rate.
- Eligibility Guidelines:
- Agree to adhere to OACCA’s Core Values.
- Agree to provide Full and Public Partner member organizations of OACCA a 10% discount on all training conducted during your period of affiliation with OACCA.
- Must have conducted five or more trainings to Ohio child welfare or behavioral health agencies within the last five years.